Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Embla S4500 PSG System comes complete with your choice of communication unit, Standard (#F300149-CU-0100) or MDrive, a desktop computer with a 19" LCD monitor, S4500 Amplifier, and all interconnecting cables. The system is in excellent condition and refurbished by MFI Medical to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Note: Laptop computer available upon request. Please contact MFI Medical to personalize your order.
The S4500 PSG System amplifier records up to 32 channels and features a color-coded input panel to ease the patient set up process. This dual component system requires minimal cabling, has been specifically designed to complement workflow, and complies with AASM guidelines.
Available hardware and software options make the Embla S4500 a multifaceted PSG system.
Embla S4500 with MDrive (optional): Includes S4500 Bedside Unit that reads and transmits the physiological signals, Embletta MDrive that supplies power to the S4500 Bedside Unit and communicates between the S4500, and an acquisition computer over a Local Area Network (LAN) S4500 Bedside Unit.
Embla RemLogic Software (option): Has a unique and configurable user interface facilitating data navigation and review.
- A host of predefined or customizable reports.
- Reports are available in multiple file reports: pdf, txt, and rtf.
- Standard or high definition video options.
Embla Sandman Elite (option): Sleep diagnostic software designed to meet the needs of clinical and research facilities large or small, delivering the ideal combination of ease and flexibility.
- Exceptional recording, scoring, and data management features.
- Records high-quality data to produce first-class studies and reports for your laboratory.
- Windows 10, 64-bit compatible.
- Customizable signal windows and workspaces.
Embla S4500 PSG System Features
- Records up to 32 channels.
- Sample rate up to 500 Hz.
- Intuitive ergonomic electrode input layout.
- Powered sensor inputs for airflow, snoring, and respiratory effort.
- Integrated stainless steel Luer Lock pressure transducer.
- Network connectivity via TCP/IP.
- Intuitive Design:
- Color-coded input panel featuring patient layout.
- Designed to reject signal interface.
- Supports and accelerates the training process.
- Built-in impedance button with indicator lights.
- One step disconnect simplifies unhooking the patient.
- 2-pin sensor inputs reduce hookup time and ensure polarity.
- Minimal cabling increases patient comfort.
- Wireless recording when interfaced with the MDrive (optional).
- MDrive (optional):
- High quality color LCD screen for signal display.
- Includes a removable memory card for raw data backup.
- Network connectivity via TCP/IP.
- 8 DC inputs.
- TCP/IP Video and Amplifiers.
Embla S4500 PSG System Specifications
- S4500: 7.48" x 5.12" x 1.06" (190 mm x 130 mm x 27 mm).
- MDrive: 7.25" x 5.5" x 1.5" (184 mm x 140 mm x 38 mm).
- S4500: 1.37 lb (620 g).
- MDrive: 1.5 lb (680 g).
Embla S4500 PSG System Configurations
|#MFI-EMB-S4500-PSG-SE10||Standard||Embla Sandman Elite Version 10||Windows 7|
|#MFI-EMB-S4500-PSG-RS09||Standard||Rembrandt Software Version 9.1.6||Windows 10|
|#MFI-EMB-S4500-PSG-MD||MDrive||Embla RemLogic Version 3.4.3||Windows 7|
|#MFI-EMB-S4500-PSG-MD-SE10||MDrive||Embla Sandman Elite Version 10||Windows 7|
|#MFI-EMB-S4500-PSG-MD-RS09||MDrive||Rembrandt Software Version 9.1.6||Windows 10|
Embla S4500 PSG System Refurbishing
The Embla S4500 PSG System is refurbished to proper operating specifications by MFI Medical and subject to its rigorous certification process.
- Initial Inspection: Done by a biomedical engineer to test for functionality and determine any parts that need to be replaced. MFI engineers use an oscilloscope to determine which (if any) components need to be replaced and a signal generator to confirm the system provides accurate values.
- Disassembly and Cleaning: Equipment is fully disassembled for board-level intensive cleaning to remove all dust and debris and return to like-new condition.
- Repair and Replacement of Parts: Damaged or missing parts are repaired or replaced with original equipment manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
- Painting: Painted parts are repainted to restore equipment to like-new condition.
- Relabeling: OEM labels are replaced with new OEM labels.
- Reassembly: Equipment is reassembled while each part is inspected for accuracy and condition.
- Final Certification: Equipment is calibrated by our biomedical technicians and refurbished to proper operating specifications. Cosmetic condition is also inspected by our quality control team.