Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Olympus USG-400 Ultrasonic Generator is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The USG-400 Surgical Tissue Management System provides you with unrivaled ultrasonic technology access for open and laparoscopic applications and offers the well-proven benefits of ultrasonic energy. It can also optionally work with the new Intelligent Tissue Monitoring.
The THUNDERBEAT Universal Platform is a full featured energy system that delivers virtually every known form of surgical energy: monopolar, bipolar, advanced bipolar, and ultrasonic, making it the world's only integration of advanced bipolar with ultrasonic energy. This multifunctional platform is ideal for facilities looking to maximize cost and procedural efficiencies by standardizing their choice of energy systems. The THUNDERBEAT platform includes the ESG-400 Electrosurgical Generator and the USG-400 Ultrasonic Generator.
The USG-400 Generator delivers ultrasonic energy for simultaneous cut and coagulation of tissue for use with SONICBEAT handpieces. When used in conjunction with the ESG-400, the USG-400 delivers integrated bipolar and ultrasonic energy to THUNDERBEAT handpieces for reliable vessel sealing and to cut or coagulate soft tissue during open, laparoscopic (including single-site surgery), and endoscopic surgery.
Olympus USG-400 Ultrasonic Generator Features
- Graphical User Interface for intuitive operation, ease of use, and rapid troubleshooting.
- Instrument recognition and automatic application of default settings for ease of use.
- Hand switch and foot switch activation options to meet each surgeon's individual preferences.
- Automatic mist and smoke evacuation to maintain a clear laparoscopic view reducing delays associated with compromised visualization, when combined with UHI series insufflator.
- An optional dedicated cart for transportation and storage.
Olympus USG-400 Ultrasonic Generator Specifications
- Voltage Range: 120/220 - 240 V AC.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Maximum Input Power: 360 VA.
- Power Fuse: 4 A, 250 V (5 mm diameter x 20 mm).
- Dimensions: 480 mm (D) x 375 mm (W) x 156 mm (H).
- Weight: 19.84 lb (9 kg).