Shop with confidence at MFI
The Schiller Cardiovit AT-2 Plus is a world-renowned 12 Channel ECG System with leading ECG technology and the highest standards in spirometry. It includes a 10 Lead Patient Cable, 10 Snap Clip Electrode Adapters, 500 Disposable Electrodes, one pack of paper, and power cable. Available in both factory new and certified refurbished conditions. Refurbished systems are in excellent condition and in proper operating specifications.
- Factory New: 3 Years Limited - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
- Certified Refurbished: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
Schiller ECG Measurement and Interpretation Software for children and adult ECGs. Computerized ECG measurement values greatly help the physician in their daily work: saving time and providing more accurate and consistent results compared to manual calculation.
Schiller has developed its own programs, allowing for updates and improvements to the software at any time. Including making updates available for physicians after purchasing a piece of Schiller equipment. The program has passed extensive checks and, among others, the CSE diagnostic database. The computerized ECG interpretation is designed to assist the physician but never replaces her/his decision. The physician has to consider all other relevant information of the patient.
Schiller Cardiovit AT-2 Plus 12 Channel ECG System Features
- Alphanumeric, water-resistant keyboard with function keys allows for easy and quick patient data entries.
- 6/12 channel representation of all 12 simultaneously acquired leads.
- Large, high resolution backlit monitor for easy preview of ECG quality and Spirometry curves.
- Can be transported very easily due to its low weight and handy size.
- With the integrated high-resolution printer, you can obtain full-size reports (8.5" x 11") in A4 format, in unequaled quality and ready-to-file.
- You get printouts including diagnosis and measuring values in less than 20 seconds.
- Integrated accumulator.
- RS-232 interface for data transmission to PC SEMA-200.
- Automatic and Manual mode.
- Integrated rechargeable battery lasts up to three hours of normal use.
- Single button operation.
- Weight: 20 lb.
- Pulmonary Function Testing for FVC, SVC, MV, and MVV, as well as pre/post medication tests.
- The unique SP-250 Disposable Sensor minimizes the risk of cross-contamination.
- Small and light sensor.
- Simple and quick calibration.
- Several norm value tables can be selected as needed.
- Visual support due to real-time graphics and display of the measured values on the screen.
Schiller Cardiovit AT-2 Plus 12 Channel ECG System Configurations
|#9.025000C||Factory New||Standard (No Spirometry)
||Standard Accessories (10 Lead Patient Cable, 10 Snap Clip Electrode Adapters, 500 Disposable Electrodes, one pack of paper, and power cable)|
||Factory New||With Spirometry PFT (Pulmonary Function Test||Standard accessories plus SP-250 Sensor, Calibration Syringe, Pack of 10 Disposable Flow Tubes, Two Nose Clips|
|#MFI-SCH-9-025000C||Certified Refurbished||Standard (No Spirometry)||Standard Accessories (10 Lead Patient Cable, 10 Snap Clip Electrode Adapters, 500 Disposable Electrodes, one pack of paper, and power cable)|
|#MFI-SCH-9-025000CS||Certified Refurbished||With Spirometry PFT (Pulmonary Function Test||Standard accessories plus SP-250 Sensor, Calibration Syringe, Pack of 10 Disposable Flow Tubes, Two Nose Clips|
Schiller Cardiovit AT-2 Plus 12 Channel ECG System Accessories
The following accessories are commonly purchased with the Cardiovit AT-2 Plus 12 Channel ECG System:
- #2.100022: SP-250 Handheld Flow Sensor.
- #2.100022K: SP-250 Spirometry Kit.
- #2.157017: CS-200 Recording Paper - Pack.
- #2.157017C: CS-200 Recording Paper - Case.
- #2.157017P: CS-200 Recording Paper - Pallet.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.