Shop with confidence at MFI
The Philips PageWriter TC30 12-Channel ECG (#860306) is advanced, yet easy to use, offering speed of operation in an attractive and affordable solution that can grow with you. It includes the main ECG unit, new battery, leads, electrodes, and a sample pack of paper. It is in excellent condition and refurbished to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
With the PageWriter TC30 cardiograph, each button lights in sequence, prompting you to take an ECG as easily as 1-2-3. The large, 10" touchscreen further streamlines ECGs. The 3-in-1 Trident lead wires are designed to reduce tangling.
Because it’s built on a standard platform, PageWriter TC30 fits seamlessly into your existing IT infrastructure. So you’re always connected, without being locked in. It delivers secure, wireless connectivity via standard LAN protocols to protect the privacy of patient, staff, and financial information.
The PageWriter TC30 cardiograph features user aids to support high-quality ECG reports the first time. Five minutes of patient ECG history are available for review and to create ECG reports. ECG reports can be exported in PDF or XML format.
Philips PageWriter TC30 12-Channel ECG Features
- Easy-to-use 1-2-3 touchscreen operation is fast and intuitive.
- Clinical Decision Support with the world-class Philips DXL ECG algorithm.
- Scalable workflow to meet your needs now and in the future.
- Large 10" touchscreen.
- Secure, wireless connectivity via standard LAN protocols to protect the privacy of patient, staff, and financial information.
- Five minutes of patient ECG history are available for review and to create ECG reports.
- Reports can be exported in PDF or XML format.
Philips PageWriter TC30 12-Channel ECG Specifications
- Size: 6.5" TFT active matrix.
- Resolution: 640 x 480 VGA.
- Colors: 64K colors.
- Resolution: High-resolution, digital-array printer using thermal-sensitive paper; 200 dpi (voltage axis) by 500 dpi (time axis) at 25 mm/s.
- Paper sizes: Z-fold letter and A4.
- Battery: Lithium-ion; 2 modules.
- Battery capacity:
- Typically 30 ECGs on a single charge or 30 minutes of continuous rhythm recording.
- No fail operation during ECG printing.
- Battery recharge: 4 hours to full capacity.
- AC power: 100-240 Vac, 50/60 Hz.
- Power consumption: 60 W max.
- Dimensions: 31 x 40 x 21 cm (12 x 16 x 8 inches).
- Weight: 8.6 kg (19 lb) (With accessories included).
Philips PageWriter TC30 12-Channel ECG Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.