Shop with confidence at MFI
The Parker Signacreme Electrode Cream is a highly conductive cream electrolyte for use in electromedical procedures where a cosmetic quality cream is preferred.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration (36 Month Shelf Life).
Parker Signacreme Electrode Cream Features
- Cosmetic quality, pleasing to patients.
- Conveniently packaged in refillable see-thru dispenser with flip-top cap.
- Not recommended for defibrillation.
- Color: White.
Parker Signacreme Electrode Cream Sizes
- #17-05: 170 g (6 oz) Clear Dispenser Bottle.
- #17-20: Half U.S. Gallon (1.9 Liter) with two Refillable Dispensers and one Dispenser Pump.
- #17-05-CS: 170 g (6 oz) Clear Dispenser Bottle - Case (72 Bottles).
- #17-20-CS: Half U.S. Gallon (1.9 Liter) with two Refillable Dispensers and one Dispenser Pump - Case (two Gallons, eight Dispensers, and four Dispenser Pumps).
Parker Signacreme Electrode Cream Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.