Shop with confidence at MFI
The Mortara ELI 380 Resting Electrocardiograph includes a new battery, sample pack of paper, AMxx 12-Lead Patient Cable, and sample pack of electrodes. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The ELI 380 Resting ECG, by Welch Allyn, was designed with efficiency in mind. Featuring an ERGO touchscreen display (swivel display available upon request), the ELI 380 decreases the time required to perform procedures and increases the accuracy and security of the data acquired, allowing you to provide the best care and give the patient the best overall experience.
The capacitive touchscreen makes navigation easy from any angle. Being calibration-free with a chemically strengthened glass surface, it's a solution that was built to last. Additionally, automation is built into demographic entry and patient selection through download of orders or ADT, combined with use of a barcode scanner to select the right patient. And by eliminating a traditional keyboard, which has nooks and crannies in which bacteria can reside, you can promote a cleaner, safer environment for your patients and your staff.
Mortara ELI 380 Resting Electrocardiograph Features
- Glass surfaces on capacitive touch keyboard and ERGO display simplify cleaning.
- Follows ACC, AHA, and HRS recommendations for baseline filtering (0.05 Hz).
- Exceed ACC, AHA, and HRS upper frequency cutoff (300 Hz) for adults and children.
- Mortara Critical Test Results help quickly identify high-risk patients.
- Distinguished VERITAS Resting ECG Interpretation Algorithm: The ELI 380 uses gender-specific and adult and pediatric criteria to provide a silent second opinion for interpretation. Hook-up confirmation is displayed, which includes detection of lead reversals.
- SECUR-it Data Security: Securing electronic patient health information (ePHI) is promoted with centralized device access controls that are integrated with LDAP or Active Directory service. Additionally, encryption both at rest and in transit protects ePHI from the ELI 380 ECG to the server.
- Barcode-Based Workflow: A scan of the patient's ID bracelet automatically initiates a search for the patient's ECG order. If no order has been placed, the device searches for the patient's demographics via HL7 ADT. This eliminates steps and reduces manual entry.
- Best 10: The device evaluates ECG signal and noise to determine and select the 10 seconds of data with the least amount of noise. Best 10 can simplify ECG acquisition by reducing clinical review time and eliminating the need for repeat ECGs.
- Wireless Freedom: Equivalent in size and weight to a traditional patient cable, the WAM wireless acquisition module provides freedom of movement for both patients and clinicians.
- Information Exchange: Bidirectional communication via LAN or wireless LAN enables connectivity to Pyramis, ECG Management system, or third-party EHR, PACS, and CVIS systems.
- Weight: 27 lb (12 kg) including one battery (without paper).
- Dimensions: 20" (D) x 15.5" (W) x 5.5" (H) (39 cm x 51 cm x 14 cm).
Mortara ELI 380 Resting Electrocardiograph Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.