Shop with confidence at MFI
The Edan iT20 Telemetry Transmitter is available in two distinct variations and includes a 3-lead ECG cable, 10 electrodes, 2 AA batteries, and a user manual.
Warranty: 2 Years.
Wi-Fi based, the Edan iT20 Telemetry Transmitter features standard ECG monitoring functionality and optional pulse oximetry. Capable of improving overall monitoring, particularly for in-hospital mobile cardiac patients and rehabilitations, this top-of-the-line transmitter can also be utilized as a back-up device for emergency cases in hospitals and clinics. The iT20 seamlessly incorporates all data from patient monitors as well as the iT20 device itself, providing multi-patient monitoring and medical record management. Plus, through web access, it enables caregivers to log into to the system anytime, anywhere, making it even more convenient.
Edan iT20 Telemetry Transmitter Features
- 64 units of iT20 can connect to MFM-CMS at the same time.
- Thanks to the built-in Wi-Fi module, the iT20 has no request for extra network set-up.
- Bi-directional nurse call function is available on both the iT20 and MFM-CMS.
- Real-time monitoring of ECG, RR, SpO2, PR.
- IPX7 waterproof level can prevent unexpected damages from water and withstand the cleaning and sterilization procedure.
- Automatic ECG cable identification of 3/5-lead wires as well as IEC/AHA types.
- History review with 240 hours of trend and 720 alarm events for each patient on MFM-CMS.
Edan iT20 Telemetry Transmitter Configurations
- Standard iT20E (#iT20E).
- SpO2 iT20ES (#iT20ES).
Edan iT20 Telemetry Transmitter Accessories
The Edan iT20 Telemetry Transmitter is commonly purchased with:
- Edan Leather Case & Elastic Tape (#01.56.465787-10 & 01.56.465786-10).
- Edan iT20 SpO2 Sensor.
- Edan iT20 SpO2 Silicone Soft-Tip Sensor.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.