Shop with confidence at MFI
ConMed Suretrace RTL Foam ECG Electrode has a small, teardrop shape, which provides flexibility for electrode placement and adequate adhesion for general purpose monitoring applications.
ConMed Suretrace RTL Foam ECG Electrode Features
- Uses GEL 2000 X, a conductive adhesive gel formulation designed to minimize impedance, maintain signal quality, and adhere well to the skin while avoiding skin irritation.
- Low profile, closed cell foam provides an impervious barrier to prevent fluids from penetrating the electrode.
- Designed for maximum patient comfort.
- Radiotranslucent and MR safe.
- RTL stud provides improved visualization during x-rays.
ConMed Suretrace RTL Foam ECG Electrode Configurations
|Product Number||Pouch||Packaging Box||Case|
ConMed Suretrace RTL Foam ECG Electrode Litearature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.