Shop with confidence at MFI
ConMed Huggables Wet Gel ECG Electrode (600 / Case) features a clear, perforated tape material that provides continuous observation of the patient's skin during monitoring, while allowing moisture to evaporate for increased comfort.
ConMed Huggables Wet Gel ECG Electrode Features
- A light coat weight of acrylic adhesive on the basepad reduces the possibility of skin irritation.
- Low chloride, wet gel formulation provides quick signal retention, strong signal quality, and stable baseline waveforms.
- Motion artifact is minimized due to the small, conformable design that "hugs" the body.
- Maintains a secure, but gentle hold to the skin when in use.
- Application and removal is simple.
ConMed Huggables Wet Gel ECG Electrode Configurations
|Product Number||Diameter||Electrodes per Pouch||Pouches per Box||Electrodes per Case|
|#1620-001||1.25" (3.18 cm)||1||10||600|
|#1620-003||1.25" (3.18 cm)||3||10||600|
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.