Shop with confidence at MFI
ConMed Dyna/Trace Stress Wet Gel Foam ECG Electrode (#1550-005 / 600 per Case) offers a more aggressive adhesive for diagnostic applications.
ConMed Dyna/Trace Stress Wet Gel Foam ECG Electrode Features
- Wet gel formulation provides quick signal retention, strong signal quality and stable baseline waveforms.
- Designed for maximum patient comfort.
- Low profile, closed cell foam provides an impervious barrier to prevent fluids from penetrating the electrode.
- Radiotranslucent and MR safe.
ConMed Dyna/Trace Stress Wet Gel Foam ECG Electrode Specifications
- Pouch: 5.
- Packaging Box: 50.
- Case: 600.
- Shipping Dimensions: 22" x 13" x 8" (55.9 cm x 33 cm x 20.3 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 6 lb (1.4 kg).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.