Shop with confidence at MFI
ConMed Cleartrace Diagnostic Tape ECG Electrode (600 / Case) offers the same features of the Cleartrace electrodes, but with additional acrylic adhesive surface area. The additional surface area increases adhesion for diagnostic applications.
ConMed Cleartrace Diagnostic Tape ECG Electrode Features
- Includes additional acrylic adhesive surface area.
- Uses GEL 2000X, a proprietary gel formulation designed to minimize resistance, maintain signal quality, and adhere to skin while avoiding irritation.
- Uses clear, low profile tape which allows visual monitoring of a patient's skin at all times.
- Waterproof tape provides strong adhesion in the presence of fluids, yet still allows excess moisture to escape for increased patient comfort.
- Convenient pull tab for simplified removal.
- Radiolucent and MR Safe.
ConMed Cleartrace Diagnostic Tape Electrode Specifications
5/Pouch; 600 Total:
- Product Number: #1750-005.
- Pouch: 5.
- Case: 600.
30/Pouch; 600 Total:
- Product Number: #1750-030.
- Pouch: 30.
- Case: 600.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.