Shop with confidence at MFI
ConMed Cleartrace 2 Tape ECG Electrode (600 / Case) offers the same features of the Cleartrace electrodes, but with a larger square/oval shape that increases adhesion. The unique shape and additional surface area provide functionality for up to seven days of use.
ConMed Cleartrace 2 Tape ECG Electrode Features
- Large square/oval shape increases adhesion.
- Uses GEL 2000X, a proprietary gel formulation designed to minimize resistance, maintain signal quality, and adhere to skin while avoiding irritation.
- Uses clear, low profile tape which allows visual monitoring of a patient's skin at all times.
- Waterproof tape provides strong adhesion in the presence of fluids, yet still allows excess moisture to escape for increased patient comfort.
- Convenient pull tab for simplified removal.
- Radiolucent and MR Safe.
ConMed Cleartrace 2 Tape ECG Electrode Configurations
|Product Number||Pouch||Packaging Box||Case|
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.
Unhappy, large difference in cost of same item between 2 different orders. Too long to get.
Likely going back to original vendor; price consistant and here in no more than 5 days!