Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Burdick Atria 6100 ECG (#A61-1DI01) includes acquisition cable, new battery, sample pack of paper, and electrodes. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Burdick Atria 6100 ECG delivers the highest level of clinical performance while incorporating cutting-edge technology to streamline clinic workflow. It offers timely, high-quality, and accurate ECG results critical for patient care.
Features automatic, manual, or 12-lead rhythm operation for maximum flexibility. Full color preview screen allows viewing of ECG waveforms and fast menu navigation. Powerful interpretation algorithm based on five clinically significant patient criteria, as well as pediatric analysis and pacemaker enhancement. Burdick's AccuPrint restricts ECG printout when leads are not attached correctly, ensuring a clear printout and eliminating retakes.
Burdick Atria 6100 ECG Features
- High Performance: Advanced technology gives you the ultimate speed and accuracy.
- STABLE baseline filter decreases the level of artifact by assuring that the ECG baseline is stable with no distortion of ST measurements.
- Storage from 150 patient records improves workflow for busy practices.
- User definable, customizable output allows reporting flexibility.
- Includes pacemaker algorithm.
- Choice of QTc calculation formulas, includes Hodges, Bazett, Framingham, and Fridericia.
- User-friendly Interface: The Atria 6100 user interface is easy to use and learn. Its structure is intuitive even for infrequent or new users.
- Clear, readable color LCD.
- Ability to preview waveforms before analyzing.
- Ability to continuously monitor patient throughout procedure.
- Intuitive menu for fast navigation and quick results.
- Single button STAT printing.
- Full size alpha-numeric keyboard with dedicated function keys.
Burdick Atria 6100 ECG Specifications
- Dimensions: 15" x 13.125" x 5.5" (381 x 334 x 140 mm).
- Weight: 11 lb (5 kg) (including external power supply).
- Color LCD.
- 640 x 480.
- Keyboard: Full alphanumeric keypad plus designated quick keys.
- Data storage: 150 records standard; Upgrade to 300
- Network connection:
- Wired: 10/100 MBPS Ethernet via RJ45.
- Wireless: 802.11g (compatible with 802.11b networks).
- Power requirements:
- AC operation: 115/230 V AC +/-10%, 50/60 Hz at external power source;
- Battery operation: 14.4 V NiMH rechargeable battery pack.
- Battery duration: 300 pages continuous printing without communications option.
- Printout device: 216 mm thermal dot array.
- Paper dimensions: 8-1/2 x 11 (US letter) or A4.
- Paper type: Thermal sensitive (Burdick Assurance or Heartline paper recommended).
- Chart speeds: 12.5, 25, 50 mm/sec.
- Gain: 5, 10, 20 mm/mV Chest or Limb (may be split).
- Printout formats: 3-, 4-, 6-, or 12-channel; additional rhythm formats.
I never bought a refurbished anything before, so I was particularly hesitant to buy a medical device.
However I am pleasantly surprised that the Atria 6100 EKG is in pretty good shape. Some buttons are a little sticky, but I figure everything can't be perfect.
Very satisfied with the tracings. Hope to get many years of use from it.