Shop with confidence at MFI
The Burdick Atria 3100 ECG (#A31-1DI01) includes acquisition cable, new battery, sample pack of paper, and electrodes. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Atria 3100 is a compact, yet powerful, machine perfect for any medical facility looking for an affordable ECG machine that delivers maximum performance. Burdick's reliable technology assures high quality and accuracy while giving protocol choices, helping eliminate transcription errors, and improving workflow.
The lightweight and compact device operates either manually or automatically, printing three, four, six, or 12-lead ECG tracings. The combination of a standard QWERTY keyboard and dedicated function keys make the Atria 3100 easy to use and operate. The Atria 3100 also features advanced functionality, including Burdick's exclusive AccuPrint functionality, which restricts ECG printing if lead wires are not attached properly.
Burdick Atria 3100 ECG Features
- Big Functionality In A Small Package
- Automatic or manual operation.
- High resolution thermal printer prints on standard size or A4 paper for easy reading and storage.
- A variety of printout choices, including three, four, or six-channel 12-lead ECG printouts and three, four, six, or 12-channel rhythm printouts, to suit the requirements of your practice.
- Extended life battery allows you to print up to 300 pages of continuous rhythm between recharges.
- Data storage for 50 ECGs.
- Advanced Features Improve Accuracy
- AccuPrint restricts ECG printout when leads are not properly attached.
- STABLE baseline filter decreases the level of artifact by assuring that the ECG baseline is stable with no distortion of ST measurements.
- Pacemaker algorithm accommodates patients with pacemakers.
- Choice of QTc calculation formulas includes Hodges, Bazett, Framingham, and Fridericia.
- Beat-to-beat R to R intervals may be printed out on reports.
- Intuitive Operation Saves Time
- Alphanumeric keyboard with intuitive menu selections simplifies operation.
- Backlit LCD screen is easy to read, even in low light situations.
- Easy loading paper saves time.
Burdick Atria 3100 ECG Specifications
- Dimensions: 15" x 13.125" x 5.5" (381 mm x 334 mm x 140 mm).
- Weight: 11 lb (5 kg) (including external power supply).
- Display: Backlit 2 x 40 character LCD.
- Keyboard: Full alphanumeric keypad plus designated quick keys.
- Data Storage: 50 records.
- Network Connection: Wired; 10/100 MBPS Ethernet via RJ45.
- Power Requirements:
- AC Operation: 115/230 V AC +/- 10%, 50/60 Hz at external power source.
- Battery Operation: 14.4 V NiMH rechargeable battery pack.
- Battery Duration: 300 pages continuous printing without communications option.
- Printout Device: 216 mm thermal dot array.
- Paper Dimensions: 8.5" x 11" (US letter) or A4.
- Paper Type: Thermal sensitive (Burdick Assurance or Heartline paper recommended).
- Chart Speeds: 12.5, 25, 50 mm/sec; Gain: 5, 10, 20 mm/mV Chest or Limb (may be split).
- Printout Formats: Three, four, six, or 12-channel; additional rhythm formats.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.