The Drager Apollo Anesthesia Machine includes a built-in gas module, built-in gas (anesthetic agents, CO2, O2) display, container of Sodasorb, new O2 sensor, two new flow sensors, two new batteries, and a power cord. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Note: Patient vital signs module and vaporizers pictured are sold separately.
Warranty: 1 Year.
From the reliable line of Drager medical products comes the Apollo Anesthesia Machine. With a heightened emphasis on cost reduction in healthcare, Drager anesthesia solutions help you reduce operating costs and maximize reimbursement.
The Drager Apollo Anesthesia Machine can play an important role in optimizing your anesthesia workflow and reducing process costs with features such as the fully automatic self-test. Little user interaction is required allowing the caregiver to focus more on the patient.
In addition to providing you with invaluable assistance through best-in-class therapy, Apollo also offers you an open-platform architecture - enabling it to be easily integrated into your overall workflow. The Apollo features a built-in gas and O2 monitor. You can monitor gasses and O2 levels through the built-in display, meaning the only auxiliary monitor needed is a vital signs monitor.
Drager Apollo Anesthesia Machine Features
Advanced Ventilation: The Apollo Anesthesia Machine has the ventilation technology to support patients of any age and acuity. The E-Vent plus servo controlled high-speed piston ventilator works with great precision to supply a maximum peak flow far in excess of any bellows ventilator, resulting in the kind of performance previously only seen in the ICU. Additionally, unlike a bellows ventilator, it requires no drive gas. The very short response time has clear physiological benefits for your patients, while the digital precision helps you make the most of the latest ventilation modes.
Unique Low-Flow Wizard: The Apollo is designed to support the user by providing optimal low and minimal flow settings. The consistent use of low-flow anesthesia techniques can significantly reduce the cost of inhalation anesthetic agents. Reducing the fresh gas flow from 3 L/min to 1 L/min can result in anesthetic agent savings of up to 50%.
- Simple straightforward startup makes it easier for the staff and provides complete information on device status.
- Enhanced troubleshooting with clear text directions.
- Integrated breathing system eliminates external hoses and clutter, reducing the risk of misconnection and disconnection.
- Fully automatic self-test lasts approximately three minutes, reflects the results to the user, and makes results available to the user at any time.
Volume AutoFlow (AF) Mode (optional): Combines the advantages of pressure- and volume controlled ventilation. This mode uses a decelerated inspiratory flow in order to achieve the lowest possible pressure without pressure peaks.
- Guaranteed tidal volume.
- Automatic adaption of inspiratory pressure to changed lung conditions.
- Lung-protective ventilation used consistently, even in volume controlled mode.
- Volume Mode Autoflow can be used with synchronization and optional pressure support.
- Standard: Inspiratory and expiratory concentration of O2, N2O, CO2 as well as anesthetic agents (Halothane, Enflurane, Isoflurane, Sevoflurane, Desflurane); Minute volume (MV) and Tidal volume (VT); Breathing frequency; Peak pressure, plateau pressure, mean pressure, PEEP; Patient compliance CPAT.
- Optional: Functional oxygen saturation (SpO2).
- The following parameters maybe displayed as waveforms:
- Standard: Concentration of CO2, O2, as well as anesthetic agents, airway pressure, inspiratory and expiratory flow.
- Optional: Plethysmogram; Bar graph display of volumeter and tidal volume; Virtual flow tubes for O2, AIR, N2O; Display of graphical trends and numerical lists of measured values; AutoSet for alarm limits.
Drager Apollo Anesthesia Machine Specifications
Weight: 365 lb (165 kg) without vaporizers and gas cylinders.
Dimensions: 59" (H) x 33.5" (W) x 31.5" (D) (150 cm x 85 cm x 80 cm).
Power: 200 W, typically.
Operating Voltage: 100 to 127 VAC (-15% + 10%), 45 - 65 Hz.
Integrated Power Backup: At least 30 min, typically 90 min; Depending on ventilation parameters.
Ventilator E-Vent plus: Electrically driven and electronically controlled, fresh gas decoupled.
- Standard: Manual, spontaneous, Volume Mode, Pressure Mode.
- Optional/Synchronization: Pressure Support (PS), Volume Mode Autoflow.
Pressure Limitation PMAX (in Volume Mode): (PEEP + 10) up to 70 cmH2O.
Pressure Limitation PINSP (in Pressure Mode): (PEEP + 5) up to 70 cmH2O.
Trigger: 0.3 - 15 L/min.
Tidal Volume VT (compliance compensated) (in Volume Mode):
- Standard: 20 - 1400 mL.
- With Advanced Ventilation option: 5 - 1400 mL.
Breathing Frequency: 3 - 100 bpm.
Inspiration Time (TINSP): 0.2 - 6.7 s.
Inspiration/Expiration Time Ratio (I:E): 5:1 max.
Plateau Time (TIP:TINSP): 0 - 60%.
Inspiratory Flow (in Pressure Mode): 150 L/min max.
- In Volume Mode: 0 - 20 cmH2O (max. PMAX - 10 cmH2O).
- In Pressure Mode: 0 - 20 cmH2O (max. PINSP - 5 cmH2O).
Fresh-Gas Flow: 0 - 10 L/min for each gas (oxygen, air, nitrous oxide).
TSLOPE (in Pressure Mode and Pressure Support): 0 - 2 s.
Total System Leakage: < 150 mL/min at 30 cmH2O (automatic leak test).
O2 Flow Control: Sensitive ORC Function: At least 21 Vol.-% with N2O as carrier gas.
O2 Flush: > 35 L/min.
Serial Interface: 2 x RS 232.
Protocol: Medibus, Medibus X.
Absorber Volume (reusable canister): 1.5 L.
Shipping to Contiguous U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $100 or more.
- $8.95 shipping charge on orders under $100.
Shipping Outside Contiguous U.S. & Canada
Orders shipping outside the contiguous U.S or to Canada will require a shipping quote. Before we process your order, our processing team will prepare a shipping quote and contact you with the additional shipping cost. Contact us for exact shipping costs.
Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge. If you're facing a time constraint, please select the expedited shipping option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you with the expedited shipping options with associated costs prior to processing your order. Additionally, MFI is able to ship using the customer's shipping account upon request.
- Free Dock to Dock Shipping on orders traveling within the continental U.S.
- $125 charge for liftgate curbside delivery.
- Order will arrive secured to a pallet. Customer is responsible for unpacking and disposing of packing material.
- Freight and White Glove Delivery is available for an additional charge for addresses outside the continental US. Please select the Freight or White Glove Delivery option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you with the shipping options with their associated costs prior to processing your order. Contact us to get exact shipping costs.
White Glove Delivery
- White Glove Delivery means that the Carrier Delivery Agents will unload and place your items in the room of your choice. White Glove service includes unpacking, removal and disposal of packing materials.
- Customer is responsible for ensuring that the items can be delivered in the desired room without issue. Carrier Delivery Agents are not able to remove old equipment or obstacles.
- $695 White Glove Delivery charge per order to commercial locations.
- $1,195 White Glove Delivery charge per order to residential locations.
- Freight and White Glove Delivery are available for an additional charge for addresses outside the continental US. Please select the Freight or White Glove Delivery option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you via phone or email with the additional delivery cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- White glove delivery is typically between 9am - 5pm on weekdays. The carrier will call to schedule a delivery appointment. Additional costs will apply if delivery is needed after 5pm.
International Shipping Policy
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund in addition to the standard return fees.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery. Customer must notify the carrier of any visible damage at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
Lead Time vs. Shipping Time
Lead time refers to the amount of time required for your order to be prepared for shipment. Shipping time refers to the amount of time required for your order to be delivered, after the order has shipped from our facility or from one of our suppliers' facilities.
To calculate an estimated delivery time, please add the product's estimated lead time to the estimated shipping time. You may refer to the table below for available shipping methods and respective transit times and costs.
This table details available shipping methods with respective transit times and costs.
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$99.99||Contiguous U.S.||Standard||$8.95||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Contiguous U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Contiguous U.S.||Freight (Loading Dock)||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Contiguous U.S.||Freight (Curbside)||$125.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Contiguous U.S.||White Glove Delivery||$695.00||7-21 Business Days|
|$200+||Contiguous U.S.||White Glove Delivery (Residential)||$1,195.00||7-21 Business Days|
|Any||Non-Contiguous U.S. & Canada||Standard or Freight||Quote||TBD|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Items can be returned for free within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them. If the item detail page includes "Free Returns" badge, the product is eligible for free return shipping.
Items must be returned in the original packaging and safety seals cannot be opened or broken.
MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product or the item is damaged during shipping.
Once the item is received at our fulfillment center, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed and 3-5 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account.
Shipping fees are non-refundable if your return is not a result of an MFI error. Shipping fee refund requests need to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to list the order number, return reason and explanation of why the return is due to an MFI error. The return still needs to be processed through the Online Returns Center.
We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
To read our full return policy, please visit our returns page.
Return & Cancellation Questions
How do I cancel my order?
You can cancel items or orders that haven't entered the shipping process yet by contacting our Order Processing Team. Once an order has shipped, it cannot be canceled. You may refuse the order upon delivery, in which case the standard return policy for the item will apply. There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment, however, this does not apply to special/custom orders.
What can I return?
You may return most items in original packaging within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Initial shipping fees are non-refundable if your return is not a result of an MFI error.
When will I get my refund?
Typically, returns are processed in approximately 2-3 weeks. Most refunds are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
Does MFI offer replacements and exchanges?
Yes, you can create replacement and exchange orders from the Returns Center by clicking Start Return and following the instructions. If you received a damaged or defective item, we’ll ship you a replacement of the exact item. If you would like to exchange an item for another, you can exchange for a different configuration or return it and buy a different item.
We have a team of Customer Success associates ready to assist with all warranty claims. Warranties vary by product and manufacturer. Warranty information can be found on each product page below the add to cart button and within the product description.
- Factory new items are warrantied by and through the manufacturer. All warranty claims need be processed through the original manufacturer. MFI is available to assist with any manufacturer warranty claims.
- Factory refurbished items are warrantied by and through the manufacturer. All warranty claims need be processed through the original manufacturer. MFI is available to assist with any manufacturer warranty claims.
- Certified refurbished items are warrantied through MFI Medical. Warranty claims should be submitted through our online service ticket request.
- After expiration of your warranty, MFI is available to assist with telephonic technical support free of charge. Please request service here.
- Shipping charges may not be covered under warranty.