The Air-Shields PTM78-2 Infant Warmer is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The intensive care system / infant warmer / phototherapy system is designed to provide an integrated solution that may be used immediately after birth, during special procedures, or for long term treatment of infants requiring access, visibility, and thermal support.
Air-Shields PTM78-2 Infant Warmer Features
- Warmer Module: The radiant heat from the vented hood is directed by parabolic reflectors onto the infant with minimum discomfort to attending personnel. The warmer is controlled by a single controller which provides either manual heater control or automatic skin temperature control. Located in the warmer module is an examination light which is controlled by a switch on the front of the warmer module. The examination light provides added illumination of the mattress area.
- Cart and Bassinet: The intensive care bassinet is designed to provide maximum function and utility to aid in the management of the critically ill newborn being cared for in the infant intensive care system. The side, front, and rear panels may be folded down for maximum access to the infant. Trendelenburg and Fowler positions are provided and x-ray may be taken without moving the infant.
- Phototherapy System: Consists of two identical modules which are designed for mounting on the sides of the warmer module of the infant intensive care system / free standing infant warmer. Each module contains three quartz-halogen lamps which are connected in series. The phototherapy system provides an irradiance level at center mattress of 9 µW/cm2/nm (nominal) in the 400 to 500 nanometer (nm) range of the visible spectrum.
Air-Shields PTM78-2 Infant Warmer Specifications
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 68 to 86 °F (20 to 30 °C).
- Humidity: 0 to 95%.
- Vibration and Shock: Normal nursery handling.
- Altitude: Sea level to 1.9 miles (3 km).
Free Standing Infant Warmer only:
- Examination Light Illuminance: 100 foot candles (nominal) at mattress center.
- Skin Temperature Set Point Range: 34 to 37.9 °C.
Skin Temperature Display:
- Accuracy: ± 0.2 °C.
- Type: Digital LED with 0.1 °C resolution.
- Correlation of Displayed Temperature to Skin Temperature: Typically ± 0.2 °C.
- PROBE FAIL: Actuates if skin probe is open, shorted, unplugged, or if the skin temperature reaches 39 °C ± 0.5.
- SET POINT: Actuates if the skin temperature deviates 1 °C from the set point temperature for longer than 14 - 20 seconds.
- POWER FAIL: Actuates when there is a loss of power.
- SILENCE/RESET Switch Malfunction: Actuates after 15 seconds if SILENCE/RESET switch malfunctions or is held depressed for longer than 15 seconds.
- Skin Temperature Variability at Temperature Equilibrium: 0.2 °C.
- Manual Heat Control: Fully adjustable from zero to maximum heater power (600 W nominal).
- Maximum: 77" (195.6 cm).
- Intermediate Position: 74" (188 cm).
- Low Position: 71" (180 cm).
- Width: 28" (71 cm) maximum.
- Depth: 38.5" (98 cm).
- Weight: 103 lbs (47 kg).
Phototherapy System only:
- Nominal Light Energy Output: 9 µ W/cm2/nm (center mattress, 400 - 500 nanometer wavelength).
- Dimensions: 18.625" (L) x 4.125" (W) x 5.875" (H) (47.3 cm x 10.5 cm x 14.9 cm) per module.
- Weight: 5 lbs (2.7 kg) per module.
- Weight: 11.75 lbs (5.4 kg) for system, including mounting rack.