Shop with confidence at MFI
The Huntleigh Dopplex D900 Non-Directional Doppler includes a carry case, operating instructions, headphones, alkaline battery (9 V), gel, and a probe of your choice (or no probe for cost savings).
Warranty: 5 Years (Main Unit) / 1 Year (Cable and Probe Head).
The D900 is a low cost, audio only, non-directional doppler, principally used for ABI measurements by community nurses and doctors in their role of leg ulcer management.
Huntleigh Dopplex D900 Non-Directional Doppler Features
- Non-directional waveform output.
- Clear audio sounds of blood flow or fetal heart.
- Enhanced battery management.
- Compatible with the complete range of vascular probes.
- Obstetric capability (audio only).
- When used with EZ8 probe, it is excellent for the infrequent user in locating brachial and pedal arteries.
- Range of eight probe options with probe coding.
- Built in loudspeaker and output for headphones.
- Auto shut off and active noise reduction.
- 3 level waveform calibration function.
Huntleigh Dopplex D900 Non-Directional Doppler Specifications
- Battery Life: 500 (one-minute exams).
- Weight: 295 grams (10 oz) including battery and one probe.
- Dimensions: 5.5" (H) x 2.9" (W) x 1.1" (D) (140 mm x 74 mm x 27 mm).
Huntleigh Dopplex D900 Non-Directional Doppler Probes
- #D900-P-USA: Standard (No Probe).
- #LUS-D900-P-OP2KIT (2 MHz - Obstetric): For fetal heart detection.
- #LUS-D900-P-OP3KIT (3 MHz - Obstetric): For fetal heart detection in early gestation. 3 MHz is the recommended standard for obstetrical applications.
- #LUS-D900-P-VP4KIT (4 MHz - Vascular): For detection of deep lying vessels.
- #LUS-D900-P-VP5KIT (5 MHz - Vascular): For edematous limbs and deep lying vessels. Ideal adjunct to the EZ8 Probe for ABI measurements.
- #LUS-D900-P-VP8KIT (8 MHz - Vascular): For detection of peripheral vessels and calcified arteries. 8 MHz is the recommended standard for vascular applications.
- #LUS-D900-P-EZ8KIT (8 MHz - Vascular Widebeam): For easy location of vessels. The widebeam makes it easier to maintain vessel contact during inflation and deflation.
- #LUS-D900-P-VP10KIT (10 MHz - Vascular): For detection of smaller superficial vessels.
- #LUS-ISP3-D900KIT (Intraoperative Probe Starter Pack): Starter Pack includes three intraoperative probes, probe adaptor, and IV pole clamp. The reusable Dopplex intraoperative probe can be used to immediately confirm blood flow prior to closing, saving time and costs of a potential re-operation. The high sensitivity probes can be re-sterilized by autoclave, ethylene oxide, or Steris System 1. The electronic adapter resists diathermy interference and allows connection to any Dopplex Pocket Doppler.
Huntleigh Dopplex D900 Non-Directional Doppler Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.