Shop with confidence at MFI
The Sony UP-D898MD Digital Graphic Printer is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The UP-D898MD is an ideal choice for use with modern digital ultrasound systems. The thermal, monochrome black and white printer incorporates a USB 2.0 interface for easy integration to the ultrasound systems. It utilizes 110 Series media from Sony, including the UPP-110S/5, UPP-110HD, and UPP-110HG.
The UP-D898MD Printer packs a powerful set of features in a small package. The chassis is extremely small and lightweight with a remarkable print speed.
Sony UP-D898MD Digital Graphic Printer Features
- High-speed, high-quality prints in a matter of seconds with low power consumption.
- User friendly controls on front panel.
- High resolution.
- Compact, space-saving design.
Sony UP-D898MD Digital Graphic Printer Specifications
- Print Size: A6 (A7 when using 110HG / 110S media).
- Connector: Digital.
- Weight: 5.5 lb (2.6 kg).
- Dimensions: 6.125" (W) x 3.5" (H) x 9.5" (D) (154 mm x 88 mm x 240 mm).
- Shipping Weight: 7 lb (3.2 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 12" x 10" x 9" (305 mm x 254 mm x 229 mm).
- Print Technology: Dye Sublimation Thermal Printing.
- Resolution: 325 DPI.
- Gradations: 8 bits (256 levels) true gray balance.
- Effective Print Pixels: 4096 x 1280 dots.
- Thermal Head: Thin film thermal 1280 dots.
- Picture Size: 12.625" x 3.875" (320 mm x 100 mm) max.
- Print Time: 1.9 seconds approximately (High Speed Mode).
- Memory: 4096 x 1280 x 8 bit.
- Interface: USB 2.0 (type A) High Speed.
- Requirements: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz.
- Input Current (Stand by): 1.3 to 0.6 A (0.1 to 0.05 A).
- Temperature: 41 to 104 °F (5 to 40 °C).
- Humidity: 20 to 80% (non-condensing).
Storage and Transport Conditions:
- Temperature: -4 to 140 °F (-20 to 60 °C).
- Humidity: 20 - 80%.
- Safety: UL 60950-1, 60601-1, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1, CSA C22.2 No.60950-1, No.601.1, No.60601-1.
- EMC: FCC Part 15 Subpart-B Digital Device Class A.
Sony UP-D898MD Digital Graphic Printer Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.