Shop with confidence at MFI
The Mitsubishi P-95DW Digital Monochrome Thermal Printer is easy to use, reliable, and extraordinarily fast. With a resolution of 1280 x 500 pixels, you can expect sharp prints from this conveniently lightweight printer.
The P-95DW has been designed for worldwide compatibility and use in various industrial, scientific, and medical imaging applications.
It uses KP95HG High Gloss Thermal Roll Paper, KP91HG-CE High Gloss Thermal Roll Paper, KP61B-CE/KP61S-CE Standard Thermal Roll Paper, or KP65HM-CE High Density Thermal Roll Paper.
Mitsubishi P-95DW Digital Monochrome Thermal Printer Features:
- Compact thermal printer (small footprint).
- Prints 3.9 x 2.9" images in just 1.9 seconds.
- Six printing sizes.
- High resolution images.
- User-friendly controls located on front panel.
- Jam-free reliability.
- Paper Save Mode: Allows for more standard prints per roll.
Mitsubishi P-95DW Digital Monochrome Thermal Printer Specifications:
- Type: Monochrome Printer.
- Print Speed: 1.9 seconds.
- Resolution: 1280 x 960.
- Grayscale: 256 levels.
- Interface: USB 2.0.
- Printing Method: Thermal Printing on thermal sensitive paper.
- Thermal Head: 325 DPI.
- Print Capacity: Up to 254 set at (1280 x 960) page size.
- Paper Size: 3.9" x 4.33" (100 mm x 110 mm).
- Weight: 5.72 lbs (2.6 kg).
- Dimensions: 6.07" x 9.45" x 3.33" (154 mm x 240 mm x 84.5 mm).
- Power Requirements: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 0.8 to 1.5 amps.
- Operating Temperature: 41 to 104 °F (5 to 40 °C).
- CAN.CSA C22.2 No.601-1(C-UL).
- FCC-Part 15 Class A, ICES-003 Class A.
- TÃV GS, TÃV GM.
- CE Mark (EMC 2004/108/EC).
- MIC approved.
Mitsubishi P-95DW Digital Monochrome Thermal Printer Literature:
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.