Shop with confidence at MFI
The Parker Signaspray Electrode Solution and Skin Prep is a highly conductive, economical spray electrolyte and non-gritty skin prep.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration (48 Month Shelf Life).
Parker Signaspray Electrode Solution and Skin Prep Features
- The ideal electrolyte for use with muscle stimulation equipment.
- Superior non-gritty skin prep.
- No residue build-up.
- Easy to apply, easy to clean up.
- Clear bottle lets you know how much Signaspray is left.
- Not recommended for defibrillation.
Parker Signaspray Electrode Solution and Skin Prep Sizes
- #18-25: 250 ml (8.5 fluid ounces) Clear Spray Dispenser Bottle.
- #18-28: 3.8 Liter (1 U.S. Gallon) Bottle with Clear Refillable Dispenser (dispenser pump not included).
#18-04: SIGNASPRAYPAC package:
- 4 Signaspray Gallons.
- 2 Clear Refillable Spray Dispensers.
- 1 Dispenser Pump.
- #18-25-CS: 250 ml (8.5 fluid ounces) Clear Spray Dispenser Bottle - Case (72 Bottles).
- #18-28-CS: 3.8 Liter (1 U.S. Gallon) Bottle with Clear Refillable Dispenser (dispenser pump not included) - Case (4 Gallons).
Parker Signaspray Electrode Solution and Skin Prep Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.