Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Defibtech Lifeline AED Training Pads are reusable and available in adult and pediatric versions. These training pads are compatible with the Standalone AED Trainer (#DCF-A350T-EN), or when used in conjunction with the Training Battery Pack (#DCF-DBP-RC2) and Training Software Card (#DTR-301), allow the Lifeline AED, Lifeline Auto AED, or Lifeline ECG AED to be used as training units.
Warranty: 1 Year.
Defibtech AED Training Pads Features
- Semi-adhesive for multiple uses.
- Non-functional (cannot be used to deliver a defibrillation shock).
- Clearly labeled for training only.
- Clear placement diagrams.
- Connector wire attaches to the pads via Velcro.
- Compatible with Standalone AED Trainer or Lifeline 100 Series AEDs.
Defibtech AED Training Pads Configurations
- #DDP-101TR: Adult Set and Connector (two total).
- #DDP-105TR: Five Adult Sets (10 total).
- #DDP-201TR: Pediatric Set and Connector (two total).
- #DDP-205TR: Five Pediatric Sets (10 total).