Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Defibtech Adult Defibrillation Pads (1 Pair) are for adult use only (eight years or older). Pads should be stored already-connected to the AED while extra replacement pads can be stored in the optional carrying case.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration (2 Year Shelf Life).
The Lifeline AED external Defibrillation Pads are reliable, disposable, non-sterile, and single-use.
Defibtech Adult Defibrillation Pads Features
- Self-adhesive surface for easy placement.
- Quickly and easily connects to AED.
- Clear instructions on pad with text and visual diagrams.
- Fits in storage slot on back of Defibtech AEDs.
- Compatible with other AEDs with appropriate adapter.
Defibtech Adult Defibrillation Pads Configurations
- #DDP-100: For use with Lifeline AED and Lifeline Auto AED.
- #DDP-2001: For use with Lifeline VIEW AED, Lifeline PRO AED, and Lifeline ECG AED.
Received the defibrillator pads quickly and they were what I ordered!