Shop with confidence at MFI
The Defibtech Adult Defibrillation Pads (1 Pair) are for adult use only (eight years or older). Pads should be stored already-connected to the AED while extra replacement pads can be stored in the optional carrying case.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration (2 Year Shelf Life).
The Lifeline AED external Defibrillation Pads are reliable, disposable, non-sterile, and single-use.
Defibtech Adult Defibrillation Pads Features
- Self-adhesive surface for easy placement.
- Quickly and easily connects to AED.
- Clear instructions on pad with text and visual diagrams.
- Fits in storage slot on back of Defibtech AEDs.
- Compatible with other AEDs with appropriate adapter.
Defibtech Adult Defibrillation Pads Configurations
- #DDP-100: For use with Lifeline AED and Lifeline Auto AED.
- #DDP-2001: For use with Lifeline VIEW AED, Lifeline PRO AED, and Lifeline ECG AED.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.
Received the defibrillator pads quickly and they were what I ordered!