Shop with confidence at MFI
The Wallach Cryosurgical Tip - T-2514 Exo-Endocervical (#900215AA) is compatible with the Wallach LL100, LLCO2, and WA1000B Cryosurgical Systems, and delivers fast, precise freezing for cryosurgical procedures. The T-2514 Exo-Endocervical measures 25 mm in diameter, and protrudes by 14 mm.
Warranty: 90 Days.
The Wallach Cryosurgical Tips have a disposable shield that can be removed from the tip and discarded after each use, which allows the tool to be sterilized. It's recommended that users avoid soaking the tips, in order to avoid tip corrosion. Shields are reapplied with each procedure, which insulate tips and assure proper attachment of the tip by serving as a positive stop.
Wallach Cryosurgical Tip Setup:
- Remove disposable shield from cryosurgical tip and discard.
- Plug the cryosurgical tip before cleaning and sterilizing.
- Scrub tip to remove blood and particles.
- Rinse with water.
- Follow manufacturer's directions for appropriate steam sterilization.
- Attach new disposable plastic shield to the cryosurgical tip.
- The cryosurgical tip is now ready to use.
- Dimensions: 8.9" x 6" x 1" (22.6 cm x 15.2 cm x 2.5 cm).
- Weight: 1 lb (0.45 kg).
Wallach Cryosurgical Tip - T-2514 Exo-Endocervical Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.