Shop with Confidence at MFI
The ConMed DuraClip Repositionable Hemostasis Clip (10 per Box) is used with a gastroscope or colonoscope to join tissue after polyp removal.
The Hemostasis Clip is rotatable for a targeted approach to the tissue and precise positioning of the clip regardless of how it emerges from the endoscope. One of the unique features of the DuraClip is that the jaws can be repeatedly opened and closed an unlimited amount of times to ensure accurate positioning.
ConMed DuraClip Repositionable Hemostasis Clip Features
- MR conditional.
- Coated metal sheath ensures smooth passage down the working channel of the endoscope.
- The jaws are designed to target large area yet allows for greater visualization of the tissue and defect.
- Small 0.4" (10 mm) clip component takes up less space in the field of view for improved visualization.
- Short stem makes deployment of multiple clips easy.
- Offers true 1:1 rotation for more accurate clip placement.
- Designed for mucosal and sub-mucosal defects of up to 1.2" (3 cm) and polyps of up to 0.6" (1.5 cm).
- Three-ring handle.
ConMed DuraClip Repositionable Hemostasis Clip Specifications
- Minimum Channel Diameter: 0.11" (2.8 mm).
- Jaw Opening: 0.43" (11 mm).
- Weight: 3 lb (1.35 kg).
ConMed DuraClip Repositionable Hemostasis Clip Configurations
|Product Number||Configuration||Sheath Length|
|#DC0165||For Gastroscopes||65" (165 cm)|
|#DC0235||For Colonoscopes||92.5" (235 cm)|