Shop with confidence at MFI
The Masimo LNCS Reusable SpO2 Sensor is comfortable, durable, and reliable. The integrated cable means that the sensor is even simpler to set up and offers improved moisture resistance over sensors with the connector at the monitoring site. It is compatible with all Masimo SET/Nellcor DB9 9-pin connectors.
Warranty: 6 Months From First Use, Within 8 Months of Shipment.
Masimo LNCS Reusable SpO2 Sensor Features
- LNCS (Low Noise Cabled Sensor).
- Three foot cable.
- Easy to move and reapply.
- Long-lasting sensor.
- Recessed detector and flexible side flaps reduces ambient light interference.
- EM resistant.
- Integrated cable offers increased moisture resistance.
- Provides accurate readings even during low perfusion and patient movement.
- Compatible with all Masimo SET Oximeters.
Masimo LNCS Reusable SpO2 Sensor Configurations
- #1863: DC-I (Adult).
- #1895: TC-I (Tip-Clip EAR).
- #1896: TF-I (Forehead).
- #2258: Y-I (Multisite).
- #2653: DB-I (Adult Soft).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.