Shop with confidence at MFI
The Defibtech Standard Battery Pack (#DCF-200 / DBP-1400) with 9 V Lithium battery (#DAC-410) is a replacement battery pack for the Lifeline AED and Lifeline Auto AED.
Warranty: 4 Years or Until Expiration.
Defibtech Standard Battery Pack Features
- High capacity for long standby time (five years including daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly self-tests) and reliable delivery of shocks if needed.
- Easy to replace in unit after use or expiration.
- Included 9 V lithium battery powers the Active Status Indicator, saving the main battery pack for emergencies.
- Disposable, recyclable, and non-rechargeable.
Defibtech Standard Battery Pack Specifications
- Battery Type: Lithium/Manganese Dioxide (Li/MnO2).
- Capacity: 15 V, 1400 mAh (125 defibrillation shocks or eight hours of continuous operating time).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.