Shop with confidence at MFI
The Chattanooga CPM Patient Kit is an accompanying kit for physical therapy CPM devices. It is available for the OptiFlex, Artromot, or SP2, knee, shoulder, elbow, or ankle CPM units.
Warranty: 6 Months.
Note: CPM unit NOT included.
The CPM Patient Kits are manufactured to ensure comfort and quality. These are typically made of materials like deep pile sheepskin, durable fleece, and soft foam. These accessories help maintain proper positioning and patient comfort during treatment. These items are most often used in rehabilitation, athletic, and physical therapy clinics.
Chattanooga CPM Patient Kit Configurations
- #20533: OptiFlex 3, OptiFlex K-1, Fleece.
- #20660: OptiFlex S.
- #20710: Artromot K-3, Fleece.
- #20711: Artromot K-4, Fleece.
- #20716: SP2 Ankle.
- #20719: Artromot S2 / S3 ARM.
- #20723: Elbow.
Chattanooga CPM Patient Kit Accessories
The CPM Patient Kit is commonly purchased with:
- #2025, #2026, #2028: Chattanooga OptiFlex K-1 Knee CPM.
- #2029: Chattanooga OptiFlex S Shoulder CPM.
- #2038: Chattanooga Artromot E2 Elbow CPM.
- #2027: Chattanooga OptiFlex Ankle CPM.
- #4520: Chattanooga Trolley CPM Package.
- #40128: Chattanooga Universal CPM 34" Strap Kit.
- #20730, #20731: Chattanooga Artromot Instruction CD.
- #20661: Chattanooga CPM Patient Data Card.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.