Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Medfusion 3500 Syringe Pump comes complete with a pole clamp and power cord. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year.
Acute care settings require the proper equipment for precise medication delivery. For over 15 years, the Medfusion Syringe Pump has been recognized for its accurate medication delivery in critical care and operating rooms. It is designed to enhance safety while maintaining simplicity to deliver individualized care to patients of all ages.
The Medfusion 3500 with PharmGuard encourages programmable upper and lower limits for dose, rate, bolus, and loading dose in all library entries. When exceeded, these soft limits alert the clinician and provide an electronic record of the event. The library also allows blank fields, which promote more accurate patient-specific data entry.
Experience breakthrough Rapid Occlusion Detection Technology with FlowSentry, a comprehensive array of pressure-related safety features. This includes our most rapid alarm response time (less than five minutes at 1 ml/hr with a 60cc syringe) and reduced false alarms. An enhanced graphic display of pressure trend allows earlier opportunities for clinical intervention, and a post-occlusion bolus reduction feature decreases post-occlusion bolus to less than 0.3 ml.
A horizontal design protects the entire syringe barrel and allows effortless, single-handed loading of all syringe sizes. The large, bright screen with adjustable backlighting complements an intuitive hardware interface and task-oriented software. Other hardware features include a convenient molded handle and a sealed case which prevents fluid ingress.
Medfusion 3500 Syringe Pump Features
- Programmable Dose Limits:
- Programmable upper and lower limits for dose, rate, bolus, and loading dose in all library entries.
- When exceeded, these soft limits alert the clinician and provide an electronic record of the event.
- The library also allows blank fields, which promote more accurate patient-specific data entry.
- Enhanced Pressure Monitoring:
- Breakthrough Rapid Occlusion Detection Technology with FlowSentry, a comprehensive array of pressure-related safety features.
- Most rapid alarm response time. Less than five minutes at 1 ml/hr with a 60cc syringe.
- Reduced false alarms.
- Enhanced graphic display of pressure trend allows earlier opportunities for clinical intervention.
- Post-occlusion bolus reduction feature decreases post-occlusion bolus to less than 0.3 ml.
- Simple and Ergonomic:
- Horizontal design protects the entire syringe barrel.
- Single-handed loading of all syringe sizes.
- Large, bright screen with adjustable backlighting.
- Intuitive hardware interface and task-oriented software.
- Convenient molded handle.
- Sealed case prevents fluid ingress.
- Communications Enabled:
- Medfusion 3500 imports and exports data as an integrated part of any patient data management system.
- An improved communication accessory will allow the pump to communicate in any of a number of modes including bar code, ethernet, RS232, and wireless.
- These protocols may be adapted and customized to interface with your bedside environment.
Medfusion 3500 Syringe Pump Specifications
- Dimensions: 10.5" (W) x 5.1" (H) x 5.5" (D) (27 cm x 13 cm x 14 cm).
- Weight: 3.8 lb (1.7 kg) (Pump only).
- Accuracy: Nominal +/- 2% excluding syringe variations.
- Flow Rate Range: 0.01 ml/hr to 1130 ml/hr (dependent on syringe size).
- Delivery Modes: ml/hr, body weight, mass, volume over time, custom dilution, intermittent.
- Delivery Options: 13 options include loading dose, bolus dose, standby, volume limit, and KVO rate.
- 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 30 VA.
- Internal rechargeable battery.
- Optional external DC input 6 to 14 VDC, 7 watts.
- Safety Class II-Type CF.
- Internal Battery Capacity (at 25 þC): 10 hours at 5 ml/hr with 60 ml syringe (from fully charged battery).
User-Defined Delivery Libraries:
- Four Libraries with 16 profiles per library.
- One Library is "E-Plates" for optional rapid setup.
- MRI Tested: May be used in MRI Rooms with static magnetic fields up to 150 Gauss.
Medfusion 3500 Syringe Pump Versions
- #3500-306: V3 Syringe (3.06).
- #3500-415: V4 Syringe (4.15).
- #3500-500: V5 Syringe (5.0).
- #3500-0600-51: V6 Syringe (6.0).