Shop with confidence at MFI
The Bovie Disposable High Temperature Fine Tip Cautery (#AA01 / 10 per Box) works at 2200 degrees Fahrenheit (1204 degrees Celsius) and is individually packaged sterile.
Primary Uses: Pinpoint hemostasis: delicate, oculoplastic, dermal, and minor subcutaneous procedures.
Suggested Uses by Specialty:
- Cardiology: Carotid endarterectomy, valve replacement, femoral popliteal artery bypass, patent ductus arterlosus, saphenous vein ligation, arteriovenous shunt, fistula formation, and pacemaker implantation.
- Neurosurgery: Craniotomy, tumor removal, acoustic neuroma, and peripheral nerve repair.
- OB/GYN: Abdominal hysterectomy, mastectomy, vulvectomy, perineal laceration, vaginoplasty, salpingectomy, epislotomy repair, cesarean section, repair of third degree, and circumcision.
- Ophthalmology: Strabismus surgery, tumor and cyst removal, enucleation, keratectomy, blepharoplasty, and dacryocystorhinostomy.
- Orthopedics: Total hip, total knee, arthroplasty, arthrotomy, open reduction of fractures, amputation of extremities, shoulder fusion, spinal fusion, and bone graft procedures.
- Otolaryngology: Thyroidectomy, tumor removal, sinus surgery, tracheostomy, bepharoplasty, carbuncle surgery, parotid gland excision, radical neck dissection, rhinoplasty, and nasal septal surgery.
- Plastic Surgery: Blepharoplasty, mammoplasty, rhinoplasty, septonasal reconstruction, submucous resection of septum, cleft palate, rhytidectomy, abdominal lipectomy, tendon repair, scar revision, lacerations, hair transplants, and burn procedures.
- Proctology: Hemorrhoidectomy.
The new style High Temperature Fine Tip Cautery features safety enhancements and changes:
- The snap-design incorporates a green, recessed, activation button to assist in the prevention of inadvertent activation of the unit, if proper disposable instructions are not followed.
- The cautery is designed to allow the back-end to be broken open, facilitating the removal of the alkaline batteries. This step also accomplishes a safe disposal of the product by eliminating the energy source.
- Tip assembly, energy optimization, final testing, printing, packaging, and sterilization are all done in the USA.
Bovie Disposable High Temperature Fine Tip Cautery Media and Literature
Function well I am very satisfied with it
this cautery pen is really effective
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.