The Clinton Power Series Extra-Wide Blood Drawing Chair with Padded Flip Arm and Drawer is supported by heavy duty, all-welded tubular steel and includes a padded seat, backrest, flip arm, armrest, and a drawer ensuring the safety and comfortability of a larger patient.
Warranty: 5 Years - Limited Defects in Materials, Workmanship, or Design.
ClintonClean: Clinton's answer to helping control the spread of pathogens, especially in areas where blood and other fluids are exposed to surfaces. ClintonClean components are manufactured from solid plastic with color throughout so there are no edges or seams where bacteria can accumulate and grow in the core material.
The color will not scratch off the surface and the material can be easily sanitized with common disinfectants and anti-bacterial agents.
ClintonClean is an excellent choice for blood chair arms, carts, lab or work area cabinets, and countertops.
Upholstery Color Selection: Complete color selector sheet can be found above. Please select upholstery color above in "Configurations".
Note: Clinton Blood Drawing Chairs are not engineered to restrain a fainting or falling occupant. The chair's occupant should never be left unattended.
Clinton Power Series Extra-Wide Blood Drawing Chair with Padded Flip Arm and Drawer Features
- Padded seat and backrest.
- Padded flip arm and armrests.
- ClintonClean drawer top.
- One-piece, all-plastic drawer.
- 1-1/4 inch square, heavy duty, all-welded, tubular steel, neutral gray powder-coated frame.
- Contemporary brushed aluminum motor casing.
- Power supplies and motors meet UL 60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 601.1.
- Hands-free, foot pedal controller.
- Flip arm is height and depth adjustable.
- Armrests positions in place when in use, then flips out of the way for easy exit.
- Height adjustable armrest.
- Easy-clean, durable vinyl in a selection of colors.
- Chair-mounted options available.
- 375 lb load capacity under normal use (170 kg).
Clinton Power Series Extra-Wide Blood Drawing Chair with Padded Flip Arm and Drawer Specifications
- Weight: 256 lb.
- Width: Seat - 30 inches, Overall - 48 inches.
- Depth: Seat - 18 inches, Overall - 30 inches.
- Height Range: Seat - 21.5-29.5 inches, Arm - 8 inch range.
- Shipping Dimensions: 48 x 40 x 44 inches.
Clinton Power Series Extra-Wide Blood Drawing Chair with Padded Flip Arm and Drawer Accessories
The Clinton Power Series Extra-Wide Blood Drawing Chair with Padded Flip Arm and Drawer is commonly purchased with:
#641 *Chair-Mounted Bin:
- Fossil ClintonClean holder (12" L x 9" W).
- Small Bin (10.75" L x 8.25" W x 3.5" D).
- ABS vacuum-formed arm-mounted tray rimmed on all sides.
- Mounts to stationary arm.
- Must be ordered with the chair.
*This option can only be mounted to a stationary, straight arm. This option cannot be mounted to the elbow pad of the flip arm. If a chair normally has dual flip arms, a flip arm will be replaced with a stationary arm and the bin option.