- Features an open architecture design allows for easier integration with external vendor applications
- Non-exclusive partnerships with pharmacy system vendors help speed up implementation
- Eliminates the need to manually update drug libraries
- Customized system solutions meet your infusion therapy needs
- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 6 Months
Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The B. Braun Outlook 400ES (#621-400ES) is a large volume pump with impressive and convenient drug library capabilities. Specially designed with the goal of eliminating errors with IV medication, this top-of-the-line pump utilizes innovative Configuration Management Application (CMA) software which allows for automatic drug library updates to be sent wirelessly to all network connected pumps.
Warranty: 6 Months.
Note: The following error codes are used to indicate a problem.
B. Braun Outlook 400ES Features
- Features an open architecture design allows for easier integration with external vendor applications.
- Non-exclusive partnerships with pharmacy system vendors help speed up implementation.
- Eliminates the need to manually update drug libraries.
- Customized system solutions meet your infusion therapy needs.
- Each pump utilizes a microprocessor to prevent channel confusion and catastrophic pump failures.
- Extremely versatile - vertical stacking takes less space.
- Non-numeric keypad with simple arrows helps prevent manual programming errors related to zero versus decimal entry.
- Air trapping cassette catches up to 3 mLs of air reducing the nuisance air-in-line alarms.
- Delivery mechanism makes for reliable and accurate operation.
- Real-time display of dose and limit values during infusion enhances titration safety.
- Quick and easy drug selection thanks to the active alphabetic matrix.
- Single screen programming means you to not have to depend on memory.
B. Braun Outlook 400ES Specifications
- Type of Unit: Volumetric (Non Drop-Counting), Positive Pressure Displacement Reservoir.
- Classification: Class 1-Internally Powered, CF type, IPX1 drip-proof, not suitable in the presence of flammable anesthetic and intended for continuous use in accordance with UL2601-1.
- Bar Code Scanner: Class 2 in accordance with IEC 60825-1. Maximum Output = 1mW, Scan Rate=42 scans/sec.
- Moisture Protection: IPX1; drip protected for horizontal usage.
- EMI/EMC Compliance: Meets or exceeds EN60601-1-2:2001 for Class B, emissions and immunities standard.
- Ground Impedance: Less than 0.2 ohms (tested per UL2601-1).
- Electrical Shock Protection: Type CF shock protection in accordance with UL2601-1.
- Power Requirements: 120 VAC, 2A, 60 Hz excluding accessories.
- Grounding Resistance: Meets UL Standard 2601-1.
- Leakage Current: Less than 300uAmps earth leakage (tested per UL 2601-1).
- Plug: Hospital Grade (3 pin).
- Dimensions: 12" W x 4.5" H x 8.75" D.
- Weight: 11 lb.
- Pole Size Range: 0.875” - 1.25”.
- Operating Time of Battery with a Fully Charged Battery:
- 7 hours @ 25 ml/hr (100ES/200ES).
- 5 hours @ 25 ml/hr (300ES/400ES).
- Delivery Rate Range:
- 0.1 to 999.9 ml/hr, in 0.1 ml/hr increments.
- Micro Mode: 0.1 to 99.9 ml/hr.
- Volume to be Delivered Range: 0.1 to 9999.9 ml, in 0.1 ml increments.
- Occlusion Limit Settings: 75, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500 and 750 mmHg. Standard default is 300 mmHg.
- Keep Vein Open Rate: 3.0 ml/hr or selected rate, whichever is lower.
- Volume Delivered Accuracy: ± 5%
- Fluid Types: All standard IV fluids.
- Alarms: Air-In-Line, Battery Very Low, Close Roller Clamp, Container Empty, Downstream Occlusion, Door Open, Hold Time Exceeded, KVO, Low Battery Warning, System Error.
- Air-in-Line Alarm: ≥ 100 microliter bubble
- Free-Flow Protection: Passive, set-based.
- Memory: Permanent data retention after the pump is turned off unless the battery is depleted or disconnected, or unless the Data Retention Defaults have been otherwise selected in the Biomed Options.
- Environmental Operating Limits: 65° F to 105° F (18° C to 40° C).
- Maximum Bolus Volume (Microbore Tubing):
- 0.047 ml at 399 ml/hr (75 mmHg).
- 0.086 ml at 399 ml/hr (750 mmHg).
- 0.053 ml at 500 ml/hr (400 mmHg).
- 0.097 ml at 750 ml/hr (750 mmHg).
- Maximum Time to Occlusion Alarm:
- 24 min at 0.1 ml/hr (75 mmHg).
- 33 sec at 399 ml/hr (75 mmHg).
- 6 hours at 0.1 ml/hr (750 mmHg).
- Maximum Volume Under Single Fault Condition: Incremental volume in case of single fault condition will not exceed 1.0 ml at a rate of 999.9 ml.