Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Ambco OTO-Chek Biological Test Simulator is used to measure the accuracy of your audiometer to within 5 db. This unit can be used daily, but does not serve as substitute for required yearly calibrations.
Warranty: 5 Years Defects in Materials or Workmanship.
Ambco OTO-Chek Biological Test Simulator Features
- Meets OSHA and other requirements for biological audiometer calibration checks.
- OTO-CHEK can be used with any manual audiometer or automatics with normally open relay contacts.
- Ready to use.
- Response Output: Normally open relay contacts.
Simply place the earphones over right and left couplers of OTO-CHEK:
- For MANUAL TESTING, turn OTO-CHEK on. Present the tones as in manual testing and record the frequency and HL when there is positive RESPONSE by OTO-CHEK, red light on. Retain these baseline results and use them to compare future tests. ESTABLISH NEW BASELINE every time the audiometer is re-calibrated.
- For AUTOMATIC TESTING, place the earphones on OTO-CHEK, plug the response switch from OTO-CHEK to response jack on audiometer. Turn OTO-CHEK on. Turn automatic audiometer on and initiate automatic test. If printer is connected to the Audiometer, results will be printed. Retain these baseline results and use them to compare future tests. ESTABLISH NEW BASELINE every time the audiometer is re-calibrated.
Ambco OTO-Chek Biological Test Simulator Specifications
- Test Frequencies: Full Range 125 to 8000 Hz.
- Stimulus Format: Continuous or Pulsed.
- Power Source: AC adapter (output 14 V DC 220 mA) or 9 volt battery.
- Weight: Less than 2 pounds.
- Simulated Calibration Check Results: The Periodic Audiometer Calibration Check must be within +/- 5 dB of baseline (e.g. if baseline at 1000 Hz is 60 dB, any results of 55 or 65 dB are acceptable).
Way overpriced item.