Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Gomco Model 405 AC Tabletop Aspirator comes with a suction tubing kit and three hydrophobic bacteria filters.
Warranty: 1 Year - Free from Material Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The 405 is a high-performance general use tabletop aspirator for use in hospitals, clinics, physician's offices, nursing home facilities, and home care. This durable unit meets the need for controlled vacuum regulation up to 635 mm Hg of vacuum with a flow rate of 40 lpm at open flow. This AC-powered aspirator is invaluable for removing mucus from the throats of newborn infants and post-operative patients, for bronchoscopic suction, and for many other bedside uses.
Gomco Model 405 AC Tabletop Aspirator Features
- Powerful rotary vane pump excels at pharyngeal and nasopharyngeal procedures.
- Takes up less than one square foot of space.
- Self-contained unit provides protection against pump and gauge contamination, and allows for easy clean-up.
- Has a comfortable handle for easy portability.
- Low maintenance requirements.
- Durable high-impact plastic case.
- Disposable hydrophobic bacteria filter eliminates pump flooding and helps prevent fluid and aerosol contamination.
Gomco Model 405 AC Tabletop Aspirator Specifications
- 01-12 Models: -80 to -635 mm Hg.
- 01-23 Model: -25 to -555 mm Hg.
- 01-12 Models: 40 lpm at open flow.
- 01-23 Model: 25 lpm at open flow.
- 01-12 Models: Carbon rotary vane.
- 01-23 Model: Oil-less dual diaphragm.
- 01-12 Models: 1/10 hp.
- 01-23 Model: 1/20 hp.
- Sound Level: Less than 54 dBA.
- Electrical Cord: 6' hospital grade.
- Dimensions: 12.5" (W) x 10" (D) x 9.5" (H) (31.75 cm x 25.4 cm x 24.13 cm).
- Weight: 14.5 lb (7 kg).
- UL/ETL Listed: Yes.
- Regulatory Approvals: FDA, CE, HC.
Gomco Model 405 AC Tabletop Aspirator Configurations
- #01-12-0405: 110 - 115 V / 60 Hz with 1200 ml Glass Bottle.
- #01-12-4005: 115 V / 60 Hz with 1500 ml Disposable Canister.
- #01-23-0405: 230 V / 50 - 60 Hz with 1200 ml Glass Bottle.