Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
The Amrex MS324A Low Volt AC Muscle Stimulator (#01-MS324A) includes the following with purchase:
- Patient Treatment Stop Switch (#23-PIS).
- (2) Dual Retractable Patient Leads (#27-212-02).
- Hospital Grade Power Cord (#27-PCH).
- Bottle of Flextrode Conductive Spray (#02-OCS).
- (4) 4" Flextrode Pads (#02-F104).
- (20) 4" Flextrode Covers (#02-FC104).
- (2) 22" Retention Straps (#02-120V).
- (2) 42" Retention Straps (#02-142V).
Note: This unit is for professional use only, and is for sale by or on the order of a practitioner only. Prescription required for patients.
Warranty: 2 Years (Generator) - Parts and Labor.
The MS324A is designed for the application of low volt AC muscle stimulation. The MS324A and its sister device, MS324AB, are dual-channel, four-pad, electrical muscle stimulators that produce low voltage surge, pulsation, tetanize, and reciprocal output.
What helps the MS324A stand apart is the patient stop switch. For the patient's own assurance, it has the ability to discontinue the stimulator output at any time by simply pressing a button. This lowers any discomfort for the patient, allowing for some control.
This device is also typically combined with Amrex ultrasound devices for well-rounded combination therapy treatments. Low voltage electrical muscle stimulation may be applied separately or it may be combined with therapeutic ultrasound simultaneously through the ultrasound transducer of a SynchroSonic U/50.
The MS324A Muscle Stimulator weighs approximately 4.5 lb, but comes equipped with a convenient handle for easy portability and placement. It can also be wall mounted for convenience in the treatment room.
Amrex MS324A Low Volt AC Muscle Stimulator Features
- Dual channel, four-pad stimulator and dual intensity control.
- Possesses adjustable pulsation, surge, and reciprocal rates.
- Surge and reciprocal modes ramped.
- Combination therapy capability.
Amrex MS324A Low Volt AC Muscle Stimulator Specifications
- Weight: 4.5 lb (2.04 kg).
- Dimensions: 11" (L) x 8.5" (W) x 5.63" (H) (27.9 cm x 21.6 cm x 14 cm).
- Line Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz.
- Output Voltage: 110 V peak into 1k Ω load, 28 V peak into 100 Ω load.
- Output Intensity: 56 µC maximum charge per pulse into 100 Ω load.
- Pulse Width: 200 µs at 50% V maximum.
- Frequency Range: 1 to 80 pulses per second.
- Surge and Reciprocal Duration: Adjustable; 3.75 seconds on/off to 0.375 seconds on/off.
- Certificate: UL Listed.
- Shipping Weight: 11 lb (5 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 18.125" (W) x 14.125" (D) x 10" (H) (46 cm x 35.8 cm x 25.4 cm).
Amrex MS324A Low Volt AC Muscle Stimulator Accessories
The MS324A Low Volt AC Muscle Stimulator is commonly purchased with:
- #04-APS-2008: High Impact Plastic Utility Cart.
- #09-WB-1: Wall Mount Bracket.
- #32-BCB: Balance Control Box.
- #32-SS: Stim-Sound Indicator.
Amrex MS324A Low Volt AC Muscle Stimulator Media and Literature
Ordering was simple. It shipped quickly with all accessories. Easy to use and getting great results with my patients.
Made very well and does the job. Happy with the purchase