Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
The Amrex AdvanTeq 2000 Dual Channel TENS kit includes:
- Soft carrying case.
- Two multiple-use electrodes.
- Heavy-duty electrode cords.
- 9-volt power supply.
- User guide.
Note: This unit is for professional use only, and is for sale by or on the order of a practitioner only. Prescription required for patients.
Warranty: 2 Years - Parts and Labor.
The AdvanTeq 2000 is a clip-on therapy device for managing pain, as a drug-free and practical option. It weighs 5 oz. and can be worn during normal day-to-day routine. The AdvanTeq 2000 allows the patient variable pulse rate control and access to dual-channel intensity. This includes burst stimulation or modulation, to suit the patient's pain needs.
The design of the TENS device also keeps any cross channel interference to a minimum. It's recommended that patients adhere to the user guide for on settings and suggestions for protocol.
Amrex AdvanTeq 2000 Dual Channel TENS Features
- Lightweight; can be worn comfortably throughout the day.
- A drug-free alternative to pain therapy.
- Variable pulse rate and duration.
- Selectable normal, burst, and modulated modes.
Amrex AdvanTeq 2000 Dual Channel TENS Specifications
- Input: 9-volt DC (standard 9 V battery).
- Waveform: Asymmetrical Alternating Current.
- Output Voltage: 50 V peak into a 1K Ohm load.
- Output Pulse Width: 50 to 250 Â¬Âµs.
Output Pulse Rate:
- Normal Mode (adjustable): 2 - 150 Hz.
- Burst Mode: 2.5 bursts per second - 7 pulses per burst.
- Modulation Mode (preset range): 50 - 120 Hz.
- Weight: 5 oz. (141 g).
- Shipping Weight: 2 lb (0.91 kg).
- Dimensions: 1.4" (L) x 2.7" (W) x 4.2" (H) (3.6 cm x 7 cm x 10.7 cm).
- Shipping Dimensions: 18.125" (L) x 14.125" (W) x 10" (H) (46 cm x 36 cm x 25.4 cm).
Amrex AdvanTeq 2000 Dual Channel TENS Configurations
- #01-ADV2000-STD: Standard (Non-Rechargeable).
- #01-ADV2000-RC: Rechargeable.
Amrex AdvanTeq 2000 Dual Channel TENS Media and Literature