Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 Year
Allied Healthcare |
Ships from Allied HealthcareShips from Allied HealthcareShips from Allied Healthcare
- Phone: (800) 444-3954
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Allied Healthcare Miller Full Body Splint is a spine immobilization board and extrication litter that comes with a full head and body harness. The litter is compatible with the Stokes basket-style, and also contains integrated immobilization straps.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The harness system and construction make this splint ideal for rescue situations that require more integrated, reliable straps, such as water rescue situations. This splint is also advantageous for vertical lifting for confined spaces without harm to the patient or their movement. The head harness is optional, but also keeps the head immobilized on the board., while the split leg design allows for immobilizing individual legs. All of these features are compatible with the standard Stokes litter basket.
The Miller Full Body Splint is constructed with a rigid foam core, providing buoyancy in water and strength in transportation while keeping patients comfortable. The foam construction also allows for floating up to 250 lb in fresh water or 300 lb in salt water.
Allied Healthcare Miller Full Body Splint Features
- Rigid foam core provides both strength and buoyancy for water rescue immobilization.
- Will float 250 pounds in fresh water and 300 pounds in salt water.
- Integrated strapping system allows the rescuer to quickly and efficiently immobilize and restrain combative patients and avoids the loss of the straps.
- Split-leg design allows for easy independent leg traction, accessibility, and compatibility with the Stokes litter basket.
- Should strap design prevents both lateral and horizontal movement of the patient during extrication and transportation.
Allied Healthcare Miller Full Body Splint Specifications
- Dimensions: 65.75" x 14" x 3.25" (167 cm x 35.6 cm x 8.3 cm).
- Weight: 15 lb (6.8 kg).
- Load Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg).
- Flotation Capacity: 250 lb (113 kg).
- Outer Plastic Shell: High density polyethylene; temperature range -180°F to 240°F; resistant to gasoline and other chemicals; clean with soap and water.
- Injected Foam Core: Rigid polyurethane foam, which meets military specifications.
- Webbing: #7226 commercial-grade nylon, 2"; 5,000 / 6,000 lb (2,700 kg) test; washable.
- Closures: 2" (5 cm) black hook and loop; washable; meets military specifications.
- Nylon Fabric: 100% utility nylon, black, 200 denier.
- Foam: #2 ethafoam that meets military specifications.
- Slide: Nickel-plated steel.
Allied Healthcare Miller Full Body Splint Configurations
|#L700||Miller Full Body Splint / Litter with V head rest and standard head harness|
|#L701||Miller Full Body Splint / Litter with V head rest and standard head harness; military olive|
|#L702||Miller Full Body Splint / Litter with V head rest and head harness; military yellow|
Allied Healthcare Miller Full Body Splint Accessories
The Allied Healthcare Miller Full Body Splint is commonly purchased with:
- Replacement V Head Rest (#L720001).
- Head Immobilizer (#L720003-010).
- Carry Case (#L720016).
- Replacement Head Immobilizer (#L720077).
- 12" Strap Extension Kit (6 / kit) (#L720-015).